← Revision 4 as of 2013-06-04 02:29:52
converted to 1.6 markup
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|[[FaceExerciseResults| Consolidated results now available here]]
|Line 3:||Line 5:|
|* [attachment:GSDFacesInstructions.pdf Instructions]||* [[attachment:GSDFacesInstructions.pdf|Instructions]]|
|Line 5:||Line 7:|
|* [attachment:GSDFacesImages.pdf Faces]||* [[attachment:GSDFacesImages.pdf|Faces]]|
|Line 19:||Line 21:|
| * [:FaceExerciseResults: Consolidated]
* [:FaceExoCambodia: Cambodia]
* [:FaceExoIndia: India]
* [:FaceExoThailand: Thailand]
* [:FaceExoUSPLV: US-PLV]
* [:FaceExoUSNYC: US-NYC]
* [:FaceExoGrad: Graduate students]
| * [[FaceExerciseResults| Consolidated]]
* [[FaceExoDev| Developers]]
* [[FaceExoClient| Clients]]
* [[FaceExoDevCoach| Developer Coaches]]
* [[FaceExoClientCoach| Client Coaches]]
* [[FaceExoAudit| Auditors]]
This exercise is to be carried out by all the students working on the GSD project, in class, preferably within the next 2 weeks when interaction *should* be intense! Please make sure they do not copy each other. Professors will need to download the exercise kit and this time it just involves some print outs.
Why do this? Well, do these students recognize who they are working with and can they put a name to a face? They should be aware of their extended team mates this late into the project -- their images have been available on the wikis for a while.
- Print a set of instructions for yourself (you can read this for your students or write it on a white board).
- Print a set of faces documents for your students to have a copy each (3 pages).
- Ask each student to do the 3 tasks written on the instructions and collect the annotated faces documents.
- Please summarise the results.