|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|[:FaceExerciseResults: Consolidated results now available here]
|Line 20:||Line 22:|
| * [:FaceExoCambodia: Cambodia]
* [:FaceExoIndia: India]
* [:FaceExoThailand: Thailand]
* [:FaceExoUSPLV: US-PLV]
* [:FaceExoUSNYC: US-NYC]
* [:FaceExoGrad: Graduate students]
| * [:FaceExoDev: Developers]
* [:FaceExoClient: Clients]
* [:FaceExoDevCoach: Developer Coaches]
* [:FaceExoClientCoach: Client Coaches]
* [:FaceExoAudit: Auditors]
[:FaceExerciseResults: Consolidated results now available here]
This exercise is to be carried out by all the students working on the GSD project, in class, preferably within the next 2 weeks when interaction *should* be intense! Please make sure they do not copy each other. Professors will need to download the exercise kit and this time it just involves some print outs.
* [attachment:GSDFacesInstructions.pdf Instructions]
* [attachment:GSDFacesImages.pdf Faces]
Why do this? Well, do these students recognize who they are working with and can they put a name to a face? They should be aware of their extended team mates this late into the project -- their images have been available on the wikis for a while.
- Print a set of instructions for yourself (you can read this for your students or write it on a white board).
- Print a set of faces documents for your students to have a copy each (3 pages).
- Ask each student to do the 3 tasks written on the instructions and collect the annotated faces documents.
- Please summarise the results.